
On Christmas morning Kris and I unwrapped a silver present. Inside we found a pink bulb and some pictures that read "It's a girl". We are so happy. Before we unwrapped the present Kris said he was positive we were going to have another girl. Father's intuition. The girls will be almost 19 months apart. We know the next few years will keep us busy and we probably don't have enough stamina to keep up with them but we are looking forward to all the special memories we will have with them.
I added some pictures of me and my sister because I enjoy having a sister. I hope my girls will be close friends and be there for each other. Last April I purchased a book for McKenna titled Sisters. I was not pregnant and I did not know if she would have a sister. I guess the book just made my appreciative of my sister. The book starts out by talking about 2 sisters who are very different. It mentions all the cute ways they are different, unique and special. Even though the sisters enjoy different things in life they always spent time together. Then the book talks about all the things the 2 different sisters have in common and the memories they make. I look forward to watching my girls make memories together. Some of my favorite memories of my sister are when we got our ears pierced. I was 4 and she was 7. I think we got them pierced 2 years after the first picture. My sister was always more artistic than me. I loved it when she would do my hair and makeup. I always had huge compliments and I loved seeing the look on people's faces after she finished her work. Some of my favorite memories are talking and laughing with my sister. We shared a room for a long time and I loved talking all night. But after a few years of this it finally sunk in that when my sister was telling me to shut up she was tired, she really was. She was so patient all those years I thought she was teasing and she was having fun too. I put a few pictures of us throughout the years. Most of them are when we are older. One picture is when I told her I wanted to have a Fancy Nancy Tea Party and I needed her to help me she said yes I will help you but you and McKenna will need to be the hosts. I wanted her to be the host, but it was still fun. Even though there are ups and downs my sister always made the ride more enjoyable and entertaining.
The picture of us in our overalls is a funny memory. The shirt I am wearing I only wore about 4 times. A few weeks after this picture was taken we took a family trip to Disneyland. We spent all day at Disneyland and then we left the park (with plans of coming back after dinner) to go to dinner. I ordered my favorite food spaghetti. Sometimes spaghetti can be messy so I was leaning over the table to keep the mess there. After about 30 seconds 1 of my boobs started to feel unusually warm. I looked down and I thought this is not happening. I did not want to draw attention to myself and I knew my sister would help me in the situation. So I calmy turned to her and said don't look now but do I have sauce on my boob. She started laughing and I knew the answer was yes. No all the attention was on her then me because everyone followed her face to see what she was laughing at. The stain never came out and the shirt was put to rest.



.jpg)



4 comments:
That was very clever and such a fun post. I love all the pictures. You did a great job!
So excited for you guys!
Yay! 2 girls! I am SO GLAD that you are telling everyone your good news... You know how difficult it is for me to keep a secret!
Yeah!! Congrats! I was guessing you were pregnant!! LOL! When you said you weren't "bikini ready" on your blog I knew something was up. I was thinking, "When is Christina ever not bikini ready"! You always look amazing. LOL! So happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment