Since I started staying home with McKenna and investing my time in her we have had so much fun. These are some pictures of the fun we have had. I also need to get some pictures of some of the other activities we do. We have been working on colors and matching skills, coordination skills with a balloon and a raquet, learning body parts (head, shoulders, knees, and toes), swimming, gymnastics, playing at the park, and playing with friends at the gym.
We celebrate Kris's birthday earlier this month. You can tell Kris is like a fine wine, he gets better with age. We love you Kris. I made a big dinner and a German Choc cake for the celebration.
We attended the Bishop Gorman basketball game at South Point.
McKenna loving the park.
January in Las Vegas.
Kris agreed to run 2 Princess 1/2 marathons with me so I wont have to run 4 of them myself. The reason we want to run is because when we finish both the west and east coast 1/2 marathons we will get the coast to coast crown. Since we will have 2 little Princesses we need to come home with 2 crowns at the same time.
Granny came to visit Princess McKenna. McKenna had lots of funny spending time with her Granny.
McKenna on her way to church
On our way to swim. McKenna could not decide if she would rather read or swim. But when we got to the pool she was all smiles and giggles. She got to see the high school swim team, the water polo team, and the middle school swim team. When we got in the water we spent the entire time on water safety and enjoying the warm water.
.jpg)



1 comment:
Your new post was so fun to read! We love you guys and miss you lots! You're keeping pretty busy I can see.
Post a Comment