Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Denver

We were lucky enough to finally make it to Troy's in Denver. It was a little bit colder than we had signed up for but we managed to get warm. We took McKenna on her 1st airplane ride to meet her cousin's and see Bradyn get baptised and Brennan get blessed. McKenna was lucky enough that her cousin Brielle showed her how to drink out of her sippy cup all by herself. It was a Christmas Miracle. The hotel we were staying at had a pool but Kris and I were not bikini ready yet so we did not pack any swimsuits. The boys came to the hotel to swim with my mom so McKenna and I went to watch. I felt like the worst Mom ever. McKenna really wanted to get in the pool but she did not have her suit and I did not have mine. We decided to let her swim in her diaper with my mom. She had so much fun. You can tell by the smile on her face. I will never not pack a swimsuit for her again.










Mommy and McKenna at the pool watching the boys swim with Grandma Joanie. My bad. McKenna was not going to sit on my lap at the pool.


Dinner with the Thomas's. Mauri made yummy food for everyone.


McKenna loving Grandpa Bill.



The Bennett's with the Hansen's, Tyler, and Kenny.


McKenna, Tyler and Kenny with Troy's kids. McKenna loves to spend time with Tyler he makes her laugh.


Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Bill with Troy's 4 children. Notice Brielle is sitting on Grandma Joanie's lap.


Baby Brennan 4 weeks old. Handsome Hansen.









Bradyn's baptism and Baby Brennan's Blessing.

1 comment:

Bill and Joan said...

Enjoyed your new update. We love and miss you guys.