Saturday, September 22, 2012

Summer Fun

This summer we were able to go up to Utah for Bailey's wedding. She looked so beautiful. Her colors were pretty too. McKenna loved playing with Carlie while she was at the wedding. Kenna loves all the older girls. Baby Hannah became attached to Grandpa Jerry and wanted all of hi attention and love. Granny ws so sweet and made Kenna all her favs sweet potaoes, oatmeal, yogurt, etc. After Bailey's wedding Kris was a groomsman at his cousins wedding in PA. Then he had a work trip for a week so the girls and I stayed at my mom's house so I could get some rest and have some help. The fun things we did. To start it off we wanted to see the Hunsaker's and their new home. It was beautiful. Kenna was able to jump on the tramp chase Daisey and watch The Little Mermaid for the first time. We then went to a pizza joint in Logan. I don't even remember the name. Then we took Edie as our helper at Grandma Joanie's. We all went to church together and had a good time. Grandpa Bill got the 4wheeler out each night Then Lisa came and took Edie back to Logan. Then we went swimming at Brian's many times. Kenna enjoyed the cinammon bread from Nate and Kenna enjoyed listening to Brielle at the pool. When I was growing up I would swim with my family over at Gary's and I have always wanted to take my girls. Unfortunately it never works out for us. I am crossing my fingers that next summer we can go. Just for nostalgia. We were also able to swim and eat pizza again with Nate and Brian and their kids. They were very helpful. Tyler always makes Kenna giggle. Brighton and Austin make the girls thankful they are Irish Twins. The fun thing about Grandpa Bill's house is if you get board you take a walk in his office/lab..... This visit we found gold finders that really work and a firework toy. Bradyn and Braxton found money. We also were trying to sell Granpa's stuff/junk on Craig's List so we would not see him on Hoarder's Buried Alive. Since he was too attatched to his stuff/junk we are certain he will be on next season. I think someone was doing secret footage of me to send to Stacy and Clinton on What Not Too Wear. Because I wore mismatched sweats in July.

No comments: