Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter. I try to do something fun for each holiday but sometimes it just doesn't happen. This year I decided that I would make McKenna an Easter Bunny Tutu. Since I have been pregnant I don't sleep through the night and I thought on the sleepless nights I would work on productive things. McKenna's Easter Tutu took forever to make. I think it took about 4 hrs all together. I have made her many tutus but none have taken this long. We had fun dressing her up in her Easter Bunny outfit. She has been so busy this year the Easter Bunny brought her 2 Easter Dresses, however, she was more excited about the grass in her Easter Basket. The Saturday before Easter we went for a walk and stopped to go on an Easter Egg hunt at the park. One of the ladies that goes to the same gym puts on an Easter Egg Hunt every year. This was so much fun. There were about 100 kids there and the Easter Bunny. McKenna was able to see some of her friends from the gym. When the Easter Egg Hunt started McKenna ran so fast down the field but she did not touch any eggs she kept running and laughing. As Kris and I were following her Kris said she found her shadow and she is chasing it. It was such a cute moment. She kept chasing her shadow and laughing as it moved and it always stayed close to her so she could run in a straight line. We hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Holiday as much as we did.

2 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

love your cute little easter bunny!! She is such a pretty little girl!

S said...

Love the Easter tutu!! It looks amazing! You did a great job....you are such a good mom!