Leaving for church.
These are some pictures to show how much fun we have been having with McKenna and how much she has grown. McKenna has been crawling so much lately. She still is a good girl though. We have baby-proofed the house because she is so mobile. We have enjoyed watching her crawl around the house to see what interests her. She likes, books, magazines, paper and anything that Mommy and Daddy are using.
Going to get some sunshine.
McKenna showing Daddy how much she likes her boots.
McKenna playing with her toys. You can tell Daddy is home by the TV screen. Football season is here.
The crawling pictures are a little blurry because she was moving so fast.
McKenna wanted to push the laundry basket.
On our way to get Daddy at the airport.
In the morning before I go to work I let McKenna help me get ready. She likes to watch me do my makeup and my hair. She will play with my brushes and then she will crawl over to my closet and get my shoes.
We went for a walk and McKenna was clapping. She is such a happy girl.
Keeping warm.
While Kris was at his national sales meeting McKenna and I were home in a rain and thunderstorm. Luckily we had her rain boots. The other pictures with her black boots and her coat were just for fun.
.jpg)



3 comments:
I loved all your pictures. McKenna's hair is getting so long! Her boots are adorable and I can see she still loves to swim. Hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Love you!
Love all the pics!!! McKenna is such a cutie! You are a great Mom!!!
McKenna:
I love all your outfits. It was so wonderful to see you and how big u have grown. I love you
Granny
Post a Comment