
For Memorial Day we went to one of the Parks in Southern Highlands. We also took McKenna swimming again. The pictures are just some fun times we have had. We took some pictures of McKenna enjoying her jewelry box. Lauren gave me the best advice when she said to get her the jewelry box. She loves the music and the spinning butterfly. Thank you Lauren. Austin was sick and had to go the hospital so we have been trying to make something for him. It is not finished yet but we will post pictures when we are finished.
3 comments:
I can't get over how cute she is! Good to see what you guys have been up to! Miss you all (and fun to see the S.H. Memorial Day festivities!)
Looks like you guys had a great time over the Memorial Day Holidays! I love all the pictures. It's so fun to see how much fun you are having! McKenna will be a great swimmer someday! Just like her mom.
The pictures are great. So glad she is doing better. McKenna is as beautiful as ever. I miss you guys. Granny La Giglia
Post a Comment