What a beautiful bride. But, I was just wondering, who did this post?
I can't wait to see all of the bridals. That one is gorgeous.
Christi, I'm glad you didn't put a picture on your blog that revealed your dress, veil, etc. That was a perfect choice of just your face and the faux flowers. Love ya, Mom
Wow Christi...that picture is gorgeous! Can't wait to see you soon! :)
You are a pretty bride. We are excited for all of the fun events. Love you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful bride. But, I was just wondering, who did this post?
I can't wait to see all of the bridals. That one is gorgeous.
Christi, I'm glad you didn't put a picture on your blog that revealed your dress, veil, etc. That was a perfect choice of just your face and the faux flowers. Love ya, Mom
Wow Christi...that picture is gorgeous! Can't wait to see you soon! :)
You are a pretty bride. We are excited for all of the fun events. Love you.
Post a Comment